- All renters must have a valid driver's license and a valid credit card, which must match with the renter's name. Expired licenses will not be accepted.
- All drivers must be listed on the rental agreement.
- All renters under the age of 21 must provide their own full insurance coverage and need to present confirmation of their insurance coverage before renting.
- Vehicles leaving the state of California must have a written permission from Blu Car Rental.
- Blu Car Rental vehicles are never permitted into Mexico.
- International clients must present their driver’s license and a valid passport at the time of the rental.
- Our rental rates are based on a 24-hour period. There will be a one hour grace period to avoid additional charges.
- Blu Car Rental vehicles are not permitted to be taken to race tracks.
Cash or Checks are not accepted. However, they can be accepted at the end of the rental for the payment of your rental.
There will be a minimum of $500.00 charge on a debit card in addition to the requirement of providing a proof of residency, recent utility bill, and a current driver's license, for clients who do not have a credit card.
Debit cards are not accepted for SUVs, luxury, and exotic vehicles.
We will confirm your reservation via email or telephone with confirmation details.
Blu Car Rental requires a cancellation notice of at least 48 hours; otherwise the renter will be subject to a charge of a full day's rental.